We are no longer excepting returns on items purchased thru eBay.
To return a kit please first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a RMA number.
All returns must meet the following conditions in order to receive a refund:
- All returns must be initiated within 30 days of receiving your order.
- All returns must be complete & in new, unused, uninstalled condition.
- All returns must be shipped in original packaging.
- All returns must include the original instructions provided with the kit.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee based on the order size.
- You can ship the return with the carrier of your choice (USPS, UPS, FedEx) but we recommend getting a tracking number to ensure delivery. Also, it’s best to put our email address on the tracking too.
- All returns are shipped at the customers expense unless it was an error on our end.
Return shipping address will be provided with the RMA number information.
If the kit was opened please re-tape the box before shipping.
We strongly recommend that you purchase insurance on the item you are returning. Any items lost or damaged in transit back to us will no longer be considered a return to WAM Rods & will require you to file a claim with the shipping company in order to get your money back.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.